Bookmark and Share

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Stacking Up Resources

Follow denistegg on Twitter

Over the past few years I have saved numerous links to various reports and other resources on peak oil and energy depletion.

When I started the blog I assembled the best of these links on the Reports and Resources page of the blog.  But it was cumbersome to add new links and the page was not kept up to date.

Now there is an elegant solution.  I can easily "stack" links using delicious.com.  Now the Reports/Resources page on the blog links to the stack of peak oil reports and resources.


In the stack there are links to Reports, media articles, video clips, photos and other resources.

They are not in strict chronological order, but the more recent and compelling items are closer to the top.

New items will be added to the stack as they become available. Be informed and enjoy!  You can follow the stack if you wish, and leave comments.

Let me know if any of the links do not work,  and your suggestions for other links to add.
email me at : oilshockhorrorprobe AT  gmail DOT com

2 comments:

seemorerocks said...

Excellent work Denis! It is a great resource.

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers?

I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm
a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with
a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?

There are so many options out there that I'm completely confused .. Any recommendations? Kudos!
Also visit my web site :: http://www.greenerideal.com/alternative-energy/solar-energy

Post a Comment